Account where a customer’s deposit are fixed for the agreed period of time subject to non-withdrawals before the elapse of the period.
Fixed Deposit Account may be operated by;
- Sole Proprietorship.
- Learning Institutions.
- Religious Institutions.
- Societies, Clubs and Associations.
- Signatory’s Identity Card or Passport.
- Two colored passport sized photographs.
- Letter of introduction from local Government authorities or utility bill from DAWASCO,TANESCO or land rent receipt.
- Negotiable interest rates.
- No fees are charged on the account.
- Flexibility in the investment periods.
- Guaranteed return on your investment.
- Maximum investment amount unlimited.
- It is available on both local and foreign currencies.
- Allow immediate borrowing up to 80% of your savings.
- You will be looked after ,at all times, with personalized service from a dedicated MKCB officer.
*MKCB: Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc.