This is an innovative Children’s Savings Account which is operated by the child’s parent or guardian. It is specifically targeted at children from the early age of toddlers up to a maximum of 18 years.
The Mwana account provides a child’s parent or guardian with an opportunity to start saving early for the benefit of securing the financial future of the children.
- Identity Card or Passport for the parent/guardian.
- Two colored passport sized photographs for the child.
- Two colored passport sized photographs for the parent/guardian.
- Letter of introduction from local Government authorities or utility bill from DAWASCO,TANESCO or land rent receipt.
- Reliable and fast services.
- No fees are charged on the account
- Withdrawal limited to four times a year.
- Maximum investment amount unlimited.
- It is available on both local and foreign currencies.
- You will be looked after at all times with a dedicated MKCB officer.
Secure your child’s future with us.
*MKCB: Mkombozi Commercial Bank Plc.