Solidarity Group Loans target the natural persons whose income depends on their own business or economic activity, who may lack formal financial statements and other accounting and operational records, and who may lack physical securities. These Loans are intended to provide micro entrepreneurs with an opportunity for improving their standard of living.
- Compulsory savings.
- A group of 3-5 members.
- Pledge of personal assets.
- Pledge by members of the Centre.
- Pledge by members of the Core Group.
- There must be an on-going business activity.
- Affordable to micro entrepreneurs.
- Installments are by bi-weekly basis.
- Affordable to most low income earners.
- Borrowers and spouse have death insurance.
- Fast and easiest way to access business funds