Loans designed to finance business activities in the agricultural production, processing and marketing value chain, animal production (diary, poultry and piggery projects), fishing and fish farming, bee keeping as well as food processing i.e. grain mills, oil mills and hullers. The loan period and repayment plan is dependent on the nature and season of the agricultural activity to be financed.
- Business project must be profitable.
- Savings or Current account with the bank.
- Completed agricultural loan application form.
- Project undertaken must be an activity in the agricultural value chain.
- Attractive interest rate.
- Grace periods are offered.
- Faster loan processing speed.
- Repayment plans structured to accommodate the crop seasonality.
- Multiple disbursements offered to accommodate different stages of production cycle.