Premium loans target the small entrepreneurs who fail to qualify for the Bank’s business loans but their ventures are beyond to be served in normal Solidarity Group Lending (SGL) due to starting loan sizes available in SGL.
- Compulsory savings.
- A group of 3-5 members.
- Inspection of collateral.
- Pledge of personal assets.
- Pledge by members of the Core Group.
- Savings or Current Account with the Bank.
- Movable collateral like household property or business assets.
- Informal loan security accepted.
- Repayments are on monthly basis.
- Affordable to small entrepreneurs.
- There must be an on-going business activity.
- There is insurance to borrowers and spouses.
- Fast and easiest way to access business funds.